Sunday, September 21, 2014

Garden and KBC Cloth #2

I started my fall garden a few weeks ago.  Most of my seeds have not transplanted well, but I am getting some growth.
Here is my Garden Bean plant.  I have already had to transplant this twice, but it has still held on strong. 
This is one of last Spring's Mint plant.  This as other had wilted away in the summer, but there was still enough left of it, that it grew back.
 This is another pea plant.  I've tried a couple already, butu it didn't survive transplant.  Other seeds I'm trying to get started are:
  • Chili Peppers
  • More Beans
  • Acorn Squash
  • Basil
  • Cotton
I'm going to leave out the pictures of the seeds in the sprouters, in hopes that some of them will survive transplant.
Here is my cloth for the football contest.  The needles are there to block the cloth, to get a good shape when it dries.



No comments:

Post a Comment