Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful for my Clark HS Friends



23Nov2015




The past year, which included organizing my High School reunion and the reunion itself; seeing old friends and making new friends. Last night was the return of HSHH (High School Happy Hour) or CHHH (Clark High Happy Hour). Several of us who could make it that night met at a local bar and had a drink and talked.  It was a small group, but it was great talking to those who did make it.  One person even reminded me that we met in elementary school.

I've talked about how my HS friends got me to join Facebook.  I enjoy reading the stories of my friends, especially since I don't get to see most of them very often. 

Even though we don't always agree, I am thankful for having old friends around.

No comments:

Post a Comment