Monday, February 16, 2015

GAL 31 of 35, Knitting and Sewing


The next square is Lord of the Ring.    It is my favorite movie for the location.

-----

This is suppose to be a Mochimochi flower.  I left the eyes off, and use a larger weight yarn. Neither showed the colors as well as I wanted to.  The pattern is here.  I gave it to a friend Saturday.

-----

Sewing is going well.  Thanks to another knitting friend, I learned a basic bow tie pattern.
Here are my first 3.  The left is my first one, after doing a practice piece.  The second is in remnant fabric I had.  The third was made for tomorrow.  If you weren't sure why, tomorrow is Fat Tuesday.  I wish I could be in New Orleans, but at least I can dream.

Fabric for my next big project is in the mail.  Hope it isn't stuck in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment