Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Garden/Weather

I called yesterday's weather "Distractingly Beautiful". The high was in the low 70s, with sunny skies. I'm starting to think we have seen the last of the winter freezes. This morning I put seeds into one of my seed sprouters. These are trays that are stacked, plus a drain tray at the bottom.. Water starts at the top and slowly drains into the next tray, until the water drains into the bottom tray. Later I will take the water and pour it into other plants in the garden.
I started chile, pomegranates, pea and bean seeds. I've had great luck with beans last year. I almost had peas. My chile plants only end up with one per season. I would also like to try potatoes, pumpkins, cotton and maybe other produce.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment