Sunday, November 30, 2014

GAL #24, 25 & 26

Once again, I'm not keeping up with my knitting.

I've enjoyed the Narnia Series, especially the two versions of Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe, and the different versions on both TV and Movies.  I had fun with this square too, because this was my second attempt using three colors.  I'm still not even sure which will be the front.


The is the first Current Television Show.  The square was originally titled Atom, but it is the atom used in The Big Bang Theory logo.  As I talked to knitting friends, the phrase know most from the series, was "Bazinga".  Unlike other charts, I had all three colors floating while using the yelow.


Growing up, I played with may different building sets, but my favorite, even today, are Legos!

No comments:

Post a Comment