Monday, December 29, 2014

GAL #28 of 35

Yes, I did post out of 35.  I'm finally going with a 5 X 7 (5 Across, 7 down).  Only 2 or 3 GAL issued squares left.  Why 2 or 3?  I'm still debating on the dragon square. 

Square #28 takes me back to me teenage years.  I was first introduced to Douglas Adams in the early 80s, when a local radio station broadcast the BBC Radio show "Hitchhiker's Guild to the Galaxy", which included an edited version of the first three books of the Trilogy.  Since, I have read and listen to all 5 books, plus a sixth book released by Eoin Colfer, which makes 6 books in the Trilogy.  If you are familiar with the series, this isn't as confusing as it sounds.


If your trying to figure this one out, that is a thumb and fingers over a planet with a ring. 

Now, do you know where your towel is?

No comments:

Post a Comment