Monday, April 28, 2014

My new Spinning Toy!

Yes today is my Birthday.  Before Spring Break I ordered a Blending Board.  It finally got to me today. 
Here are three batts so far.  I'm calling these "Clown Attack"
These are the backs of them.
 

I've been reading Facebook and blog posts, and they are worrying me at little.  Just north of my is the Bundy (Rancher vs BLM) going on.    There is now the comments from the owner of the Clippers.  A student is killed just because she refused to go on a prom date with a someone, preferring to go with their boyfriend.  The list goes on.  Now we are entering Primary Season, and some mud already starts to fly.  My opinion is, if you accept funding from NPRI, Koch or other type groups, your not getting my vote.  I believe Rodney King had the right idea in the 90s.  "People, I just want to say, can we all get along?"  I worry what culture we are creating for the next generation.  It is time we asll just got along, and stopped compare each person by what we think are their faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment