Friday, October 30, 2015

Time to start #ThankfulFor


A few years ago, one of my Facebook friends posted a simple request.  The request was, during the month of November, to post things you are thankful for.  This year I decided to challenge my friends.  Each day in November, I am going to post a #ThankfulFor to my blog, and CC to my Facebook Wall.  Each day, something I am thankful for.  I know there is the usual ideas people post.  I’m going for a more creative approach.  I’m posting this early, so people can see it.

1Nov2014

If you are reading this, then you have seen my blog, “Darkinn: Me, Myself and I”.  I originally started a blog to post mostly knitting projects, but I didn’t spend enough time on it.  March 2014, I did a reboot.  My reboot started a brand new blog.  I changed my focus on what I posted.   With Facebook, many of your thoughts get lost in time, plus not everyone gets to see it.  Once on my blog, people can go back to old posts easily.  I can tag a post, and then people can go back and look for that tag.  I now share a lot more on my blog, and share some things I didn’t share as often with all my friends, plus I get to practice my writing.

So lets go my friends, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment