- Leave the corn in the husk
- Put in Microwave and cook for 4 minutes
- Remove with paper towel or something else to protect your hands
- Put onto your cutting board
- Look at the side where the stalk is/was. Cut close to the base of the corn husk.
- Pull the husk off carefully
- Pull the corn silk/hair off.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Corn on the Cob: Easy and Quick
I have liked the look of this years mixed corn at the Farmer's Market and the store (Yellow and White kernels). I just don't always want to boil them in water, or pull out the BBQ. I started to look through a Google search, and found one to try.