Saturday, September 27, 2014

Slow Cook Friday + 1 Day

Why +1 ? I had everything ready to go yesterday and realized I had to bought any cheese.


ALL DAY MACARONI AND CHEESE (From the GetCrocked Cookbook)

8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
4 cups(16 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese (I used a mixed blend)
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh bacon bits (just because)
- two bell peppers (was in the fridge)
- small onion (was the in fridge too)
- bread crumbs (container bugged me, so added some on top)


Place the cooked macaroni in Crock Pot that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking
spray. Add the remaining ingredients, all except 1 cup of the cheese, mix well. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and then cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir until it has finished cooking.

I'm off to the NASCAR Camping World Truck series today, so it will be a nice after race dinner.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment