Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year's Goals

I'm not the type of person that needs to make unrealistic New Year's Resolutions.  I have a few goals I'd like to do this year:
  • Post to my blog frequently.  I have have family who are not on Facebook.
  • Learn a new knitting technique.  I'm already working on this goal with my scarf.
  • Learn a new spinning technique.  I'll get to do this next month.
  • Cut back on shopping with plastic even more.  I'm now storing quite a few canvas bags from different stores (Grocery, Dept. Craft, Home Improvement).
  • Work on my writing.
  • Get a few books read/listen to this year.
  • See more 51's games
  • Visit more of the city's sites.  The Boneyard, and The High Roller as examples.
  • Play with my photography skills.
  • Do more walking.
This should get me started.  I'll try to report back later on how this go.

---------

Forgot all about continuing to work on my garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment