Saturday, January 31, 2015

Job

As most know, but not all, I’m an educator. I work at one of a few hundred elementary schools in Clark County. More specific, I work at in a Primary Resource Room, more commonly known as Special Education. These are the students that spend most of their day in the regular classroom,. I either visit them in their room, or pull them out, for a specific length of time.
First thing after morning announcements (more on that later), I visit two separate students, and then pull a small group to my room. This first hour this year is writing. I’ve decided to encourage my students with their writing, by having my own journal as well. Some of the stories in my journal will end up on my blog as well. This should also help my resolution to post more.
This is my third entry. The two Broadway shows were the first two.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment